DPM Hoang Trung Hai checking the progress of Ca Pass Tunnel project
On July 2nd, DPM Hoang Trung Hai and governmental delegation checked the progress of Ca Pass Tunnel project.
DPM Hoang Trung Hai inspecting the works through Ca Pass Tunnel
Reporting to DPM Hoang Trung Hai, leaders of Deo Ca Investment JSC, project investor, informed that Ca Pass tunnel project, with the total length of over 13km, was designed, built motorway standard with design speed of 80km/ hour. In particular, Ca Pass tunnel has over 4.1 km length, two parallel tunnels 30 meters apart, each tunnel nearly 10 meters. Co Ma tunnel is 500m long, having similar designs as Ca Pass tunnel.
The project was commenced in November 2012, with total initial investment of more than 15,600 billion dongs; Ca Pass tunnel is implemented under BOT form (Build – Operate – Transfer) and Co Ma tunnel as BT form (build – transfer). In two important categories of project, Co Ma tunnel has investment level of over 570 billion dongs that was communicated in November 2014, completing concrete lining on June 12th, is currently in the process of completion, expected to be completed, put into operation, exploitation from August 2015. Meanwhile, to date, Ca Pass Tunnel has been drilled 3,050m out of 8,250m tunnel, expectedly being communicated in September 2016, completing in July 2017.
Reporting to the governmental delegation, representatives of monitoring unit of Ca Pass Tunnel Project committed to ensure the work quality and progress. Deputy Minister of Transport, Mr. Nguyen Van The also said that this time the project is implemented as planned. Mr. The also praised the project investor initiatively with design advisory to adjust design accordingly, reducing more than 4,000 billion dongs to implement through Cu Mong tunnel project on Highway 1 at paragraph bordering provinces of Binh Dinh, Phu Yen.
Directly examining Ca Pass tunnel construction, DPM Hoang Trung Hai praised the progress, labor safety work of this project. DPM asked investors, monitoring and constructing units to pay special attention to workquality-management process.
Source: Phu Yen Newspaper
Translated by TRONG HAO
- Tunnel cuts travel time through Deo Ca Pass to ten minutes 22/12/2017
- Ca Pass Tunnel opened to traffic 22/12/2017
- Cả Pass tunnel road opened to traffic 22/12/2017
- Hầm Đèo Cả phá thế ‘ốc đảo’ của Phú Yên 11/09/2017
- Transport Ministry strives to lure investment in infrastructure development 12/08/2016
- VND5.9 trillion for Hai Van tunnel expansion project 12/08/2016
- Technical clearing at Co Ma Tunnel, groundbreaking Cu Mong tunnel 12/08/2016
- Key road, tunnel projects put into use 12/08/2016
- “Enterprise year 2016” and the aspiration for the province’s development impetus 12/08/2016
- Ca Pass Tunnel opens to traffic 12/08/2016